Monday, October 22, 2007

Turn To Fall Presents: For The Fairest





By Aaris A. Schroeder
Editor-In-Chief
April 24, 2007

Like the coffee, the alternative rock scene in Seattle, WA is rich and dark such as band, Turn To Fall, featuring now not only band mates but roommates Joshua Brown on guitar, lead vocals and keyboards; Leif Rowberg taking charge of lead guitar and keyboards; Edwin S. Peters II on bass and Jason Haugland, on drums and backing vocals.

In 2006, Turn To Fall took a break and recorded their best collection of songs on a 10-track album entitled, "For The Fairest."

"Sifting," on the album is a song about loosing the woman in his life which in turn made his life at that point fall apart.

"Sifting through the pieces/That once were my life/Never walk away/Live another day/There's always time to build it back/To build it back again."

To learn more about the band Turn To Fall, visit their website at http://www.turntofall.com for album and show information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Aaris Schroeder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
UBO Magazine said...

You can e-mail me at ubohammer@gmail.com and contact me on FaceBook: facebook.com/ubomag & facebook.com, SEARCH: UBO HAMMER. Also view my new blog at: ubomag.wordpress.com ! Thank you and I am definately interested in work!

Sincerely,

Aaris A. Schroeder